Monday, April 21, 2014

Have You Ever Thought of Writing A Diary/Journal?

Dear Readers,

Welcome to Have You Ever Done That. The purpose of this blog is to discuss about the miscellaneous stuffs that make us think inside, but never really being expressed. Sometimes these trivial thoughts can be disturbingly annoying, when it haunts you, and you couldn't seem to be able to cope with it.

I am Scott, possesses a Degree in Counselling for my Undergraduate study. It's been 4 years since I left the course, but it's never totally disappeared, for my mind to stop involving in Counselling matters.

Therefore, I would like to take this opportunity to share my thoughts with you, about how we actually live our lives, and how can we actually improve our decision making and actions to react to certain situation.

I would welcome 200% of participation from all the readers across the world. So, please do let me know, what kind of topics would interest you, or what social circumstances that you encountered, and you think you would like to share with us and I shall try my best to analyse for you.

The contact form is just on top of the right side of this blog. Let's get this blog rolling and inspire me to write MORE interesting topics for you.

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment